top of page

Group

Public·125 members
mr shanto
mr shanto

[.[LIVESTREAMs!].]*Stephen Fulton vs Naoya Inoue LIVE Coverage ON Fight TV Channel 25. 7. 2023

2 min ago - Fulton vs Inoue Live Free Broadcast Stephen Fulton Fight TV on Reddit. Stephen Fulton vs Naoya Inoue full card results, schedule for 2023 boxing fight. Stephen Fulton has charted an unblemished course to become the WBC and WBO super bantamweight title. His dubious prize on Tuesday is a showdown with one o the most fearsome punchers of the 21st century.

🔴📺STREAMING==►►📲👉Fulton vs Naoya Inoue LIVE

🔴📺STREAMING==►►📲👉Fulton vs Naoya Inoue LIVE

Cuba's Robeisy Ramirez defends his WBO featherweight title against veteran Japanese southpaw Satoshi Shimizu in the chief support contest.

Fulton vs. Inoue fight card

Stephen Fulton (c) vs. Naoya Inoue; for the WBC and WBO super bantamweight titles

Robeisy Ramirez (c) vs. Satoshi Shimizu; for the WBO featherweight title

Chihiro Iwashita vs. Hiroyuki Takahara; super featherweights

Kanamu Sakama vs. Ryu Horikawa; for the vacant Japanese light flyweight title

Taiga Imanaga vs. Hebi Marapu; lightweights

Yoshiki Takei vs. Ronnie Baldonado; super bantamweights

Stephen Fulton vs. Naoya Inoue start time

Ringwalks for the main event are scheduled to commence at around 8:30 p.m. local time, translating to championship boxing over breakfast at 7:30 a.m. ET.

On the Road: STEPHEN FULTON VS. NAOYA INOUE FIGHT DATE, START TIME TONIGHT

Date: Tuesday, July 25

Time: 4.30 a.m. ET / 9.30 a.m. BST

Main event ringwalks (approx): 7:30 a.m. ET / 12:30 p.m. BST

WHAT CHANNEL/STREAM IS STEPHEN FULTON VS. NAOYA INOUE ON TONIGHT?

U.S.: ESPN+

Inoue (24-0, 21 KOs) has become an unstoppable force inside the boxing ring. A three-division champion, "The Monster" continues on his quest to become the greatest fighter of all time. Since signing with Top Rank, he has beaten Nonito Donaire and Paul Butler, the latter triumph securing his position as undisputed bantamweight champion. But despite Inoue's fearsome reputation, Fulton is ready for the ultimate challenge. MORE: Sign up to watch Stephen Fulton vs. Naoya Inoue on ESPN+ "I feel like I'm just gonna show swag in this fight, show style, show class. I feel Like I'm gonna outclass him," Fulton told Brian Custer via Boxing 24/7. "I feel like the power [he has] is not gonna matter to me. The power may matter to th On the Road: In the fast-paced world of boxing, few matchups generate as much excitement and anticipation as a high-stakes clash between two accomplished fighters. The bout between Stephen Fulton and Naoya Inoue promises to deliver exactly that—an electrifying encounter between two pugilistic titans vying for supremacy in the bantamweight division. With both fighters holding impressive records and a wealth of talent at their disposal, this battle is shaping up to be a classic for the ages.

inoue vs fulton full fight

inoue vs fulton time

inoue vs fulton live

inoue vs fulton prediction

inoue vs fulton result

inoue vs fulton where to watch

inoue vs fulton live stream

inoue vs fulton tickets

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page